Share this article
After recording our busiest ever summer ever at Leeds Bradford Airport we are now very much into the winter schedule. More than 40 direct destinations are available not forgetting that travel through Heathrow T5, Amsterdam and Dublin provides you with convenient connections worldwide.
This is a particularly special time of year for us at the airport, as it means we’ll be joined by passengers heading out on some fantastic special excursions direct from Leeds Bradford Airport.
Working with our partners we have some amazing destinations available for you to create some unforgettable memories. We’d love to take this opportunity to share a few ideas with you if you are looking for some winter inspiration.
- Feel your most festive and experience an authentic European Christmas Market. We have an amazing selection to choose from this year including Prague, Budapest and Berlin.
- No bucket list is complete without a mention of the Northern Lights and over the next few months we’ll be delighted to send on their way a number of intrepid arctic explorers with Transun on an expedition to find the awe-inspiring natural phenomena.
- The holiday season gets in full swing in New York from festive fast food stalls to giant candy canes. Depart with Jet2.com on the 1st, 7th or 29th of December and skate around Wollman Rink for a true fairytale experience or buy Christmassy gifts at the usual favourite, Union Square Market.
- Embark on the ultimate Christmas adventure and take off on an amazing reindeer sleigh ride through an amazing real-life fantasy land that is Lapland, finishing your day with a private meeting with Santa in his hideaway log cabin.
- Why not challenge your inner explorer and experience everything that Norway has to offer with a diverse range of activities over an unforgettable 12 day Hurtigruten voyage, described by Lonely Planet as `The World’s Most Beautiful Voyage´.